Saturday 21 January 2012

This is looking rather appealing right now...


I quit drinking 8 months ago. Whenever I drank, I was getting depressed, so I decided to stop. It is also healthier and alot cheaper as a student.
However, tonight has been the sort of night that makes me want to crack that bottle open, and get absolutely fucking smashed.

But what would be the point? I wouldn't be spiting anyone else; infact I know quite a few people who would jump for joy and celebrate the fact I started drinking again.
Instead, i'd be spiting myself. I'd be starting drinking again for all the wrong reasons - not clever.

Looks like i'm just going to sit here and suffer in silence, like I always fucking do.

1 comment:

  1. If you give up and start drinking, when you sober up you will feel even worse about yourself. Trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete