Saturday 31 December 2011

2012

Like I said in an earlier post, i'm not a massive fan of making New Years Resolutions, however, I do wonder what 2012 will be for me?
Rather than set one single resolution like "I'm giving up chocolate", I thought i'd set myself some realistic goals that I want to acheive before the end of the year.

1) Lose another 2 stone through healthy eating and regular exercise
2) Maintain karate training and pass next 3/4 gradings
3) Get some way to clearing my overdraft
4) Get into my third year of university
5) Find some inner peace, get a stable state of mind.

That 5th one might be difficult, but I think with the proper level of concentration and guidance, I should be able to acheive that.
Maintaining my karate should help me towards that 5th goal, as Karate is as much about a state of mind as it is about physical strength and technical ability. There are also a couple of books that i'm getting that should help with that...

Hopefully there will be plenty more amazing times to come. Chillin' with friends, making new friends, and who knows, maybe getting a girl.
Here's to the future! Cheers!

What are your New Year Resolutions/goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment